One of the growing trends in cosmetic medicine is that many men and women are choosing the non-surgical cosmetic techniques. Appearance medicine techniques can be used to help restore a more youthful appearance.
As the years go by unwanted changes start to occur in your face. Some people will start to notice them as early as their 30s, while others won't start to be bothered by these changes until their 40s and 50s. Genetics, skin color, sun exposure, smoking history, diet, hormones, and stress all play a role in the aging process, and this wide variety of pro-aging factors explain why different people age at different rates.
Some of the most common facial changes include:
- Deepening of the line between your nose and mouth (called the nasolabial fold)
- Mouth corners start to droop, and you start to develop lines and hollow areas underneath the corners of your mouth (sometimes called the marionette lines)
- Dimples turn into not-cute wrinkles
- Lines and wrinkles appear around your lips and eyes
- Lips start to thin and flatten
- Frown lines begin to form on your forehead and between the eyes.
Many of these changes can be easily improved by undergoing one of our Appearance Medicine treatments which include:-
- Ultherapy ultrasound facelift
- Teosyal skin hydration
- Picosure laser skin rejuvenation
- Botulinum Toxin A, Botox, Dysport and Xeomin
We also carry out:-
- Picosure laser tattoo removal
Contact Nikki Blackley - Registered Nurse - www.medihealth.co.nz for your consultation
+64 21 714 871 or email@example.com